Reasons to Meet with an Academic Advisor
- To ask questions about your major or program requirements.
- To have a registration hold cleared.
- To apply for graduation.
Checklist for Meeting with an Academic Advisor
- Call or stop by Student Services to make an appointment. For Specific majors, contact your Program Director.
- Bring a copy of your requirement sheet when you come to your appointment.
- Check the Schedule of Classes on-line.
Use FlashLine to:
- Schedule Classes
- Drop & Add Classes
- Check Your Final and Midterm Grades
- Review Your Transcript
- Review Your KAPS Report
- Request an Official Academic Transcript
- Change Your Address