Registered Nurse to Bachelors of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
Advance Your Career With RN to B.S.N. Courses
We know you have a busy lifestyle, so we designed our courses with today's RN in mind.
- individualized academic plans
Now is the time to learn the skills to advance your career.
- online and on-campus classes
- personalized advising
- rolling admissions - start any semester
- seven week courses
- online Kent Core and foundation courses
The current nursing workforce is aging. Our nation has a great demand for nurses with the education, skills and experience to serve as primary care providers, nurse researchers, nurse faculty and leaders in ongoing healthcare reform. Nursing professionals with a B.S.N. are poised to move on to fill these vacancies.
Admission Requirements - RNs who wish to take courses at either Kent State University at Salem or
Kent State University at East Liverpool must meet the following:
- evidence of graduation in good standing from a state-approved associate degree or diploma nursing program
- a minimum GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) for all completed college coursework
- completion of required science courses with cumulative 2.0 GPA
- verifiable registered nurse license in the state where you will complete clinical requirements
Accreditation - Kent State nursing programs are approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
For more information contact: