Book Refund Policy
KSU at East Liverpool and Salem Bookstore Refund Policy
Do not buy books unless you intend to keep them!
All returns and/or exchanges for “Required” books purchased for Summer Semester will have to meet the following requirements:
- Verification of current schedule due to drop/add or withdrawal
- Current semester cash register receipt
- Books sold as NEW must be in absolutely new condition when returned
- Shrink wrapped books or packages must be returned unopened*
- Used books must be in resalable condition
Last date to return:
INTERSESSION - MAY 21
SUMMER I & II - JUNE 12
SUMMER III - JULY 17
- All returns subject to management approval
Software included with used textbooks is not guaranteed
Books with publisher defects will be replaced and you must have your receipt.* Shrink wrapped books returned opened will be charged a 10% restocking fee.