Local Job Opportunities
PART-TIME BANK TELLER
Part Time Teller Position – CF Bank, Wellsville, OH
Contact: 330-532-3875, or firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPLOYMENT with SALEM CITY SCHOOLS
POSTAL SERVICE - PART TIME 439 AREA
An exam is required; applicants must be U.S. citizens, and able to physically perform the duties of the position.
The salary range is $15.63 an hour.
Applicants must apply online at www.usps.com/employment.
Our company stresses personal service, innovative advice and independent choice to create added value for our clients.
L. Calvin Jones is an equity partner in Keystone Insurers Group, the largest privately held agency partnership in the United States.
We would encourage you to visit our website, www.lcalvinjones.com, for more information on our agency.
This individual will be responsible for day-to-day account management and support.
- Provide support to Sales Executives
- Create new and renewal insurance applications, proposals and summaries
- Manage client relationships including billing, claim and coverage questions
- Interact with insurance company underwriters and representatives
- Commercial insurance, risk management and product knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Technical and client relations expertise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Property & Casualty insurance license
- Agency management system skills
- College degree preferred - minimum associate degree
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
HOLDEN ARBORETUM and CLEVELAND BOTANICAL GARDEN
- Conservation Internship - Arboretum
- Director of Major Gifts Officer - Leadership Giving
- Education Internship - Garden
- Green Corps Crew Assistant - Garden
- Green Corps Crew Leader - Garden
- Green Corps Youth Manager - Garden
- Guest Services Representative - Garden (Part-time)
- Horticulture Internship - Arboretum
- Horticulture Internship - Garden
- Plant and Microbial Ecology Internship - Arboretum
MANCAN HOT LIST
Check out our HOT LIST to find people with the skills and talents you need for your short- or long-term, direct-hire or temp-to-hire staffing needs. Please contact us today with the HOT LIST ID NUMBER listed-and we’ll be happy to fax you a résumé, set up an interview or schedule a start date.
PHONE: 330.823.8010 FAX: 330.823.9698 Email: email@example.com
Office Assistant List #2057KD Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate is experienced in marketing and sales, interacting with employers to meet their needs, making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents; planning and scheduling meetings and appointments; maintaining general office tidiness, answering and directing incoming calls, greeting, and assisting visitors. Candidate is also skilled in maintaining office filing, Microsoft office, Excel, Word, and Outlook. Candidate has a Bachelor of Science: Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, and Associate of Applied Science: Early Childhood Education.
Skills: multi-task, prioritize, observant, interviewing candidates, time management skills, patient
Supervisor List #2057MG Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate has a Bachelor Degree in Organizational Management, and Associates Degree in Dairy Science. Candidate has experience in dairy farming, crop planting, milking, clean and maintain equipment. Candidate is highly skilled in production supervising, candidate was responsible for the efficient, safe and quality production, provides a full detailed report every day to upper management, evaluating 40-50 employees, and written/verbal communication with day and afternoon co-workers.
Skills: team building skills, First Aide CPR
Equipment Operator List #2057JM Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate is experienced as a heavy machine operator, and tow motor operator. Candidate is skilled in maintenance and repair, taking apart bearing and assembling them, and shipping/receiving.
Skills: team player, self-motivated
Staffing Specialist - Mancan
120 South Union Ave Alliance, OH 44601
Business: (330) 823-8010
Fax: (330) 823-9698