Local Job Opportunities
SEASONAL WORKER: HOUSEKEEPING / EVENT MAINTENANCE
- Perform common household tasks to maintain a clean work place in the various buildings on Holden’s main campus (restrooms, lunchroom, conference rooms, hallways, etc). This includes sweeping, vacuuming and washing floors, dusting, cleaning walls and windows and disposing of trash.
- Ensure and assess cleanliness and hygiene in all buildings including restrooms.
- Communicate to notify others of problems to order cleaning products and make requests of others.
- Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Perform minor building repairs (light painting, blind repair, etc).
- Detect current and potential problems and notify supervisor.
- Occasionally assist Facilities Department staff in various outside activities including tent set-up.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently unsupervised.
- Work outdoors occasionally in all types of weather conditions.
- Hand and arm dexterity for cleaning floors, fixtures and various other items with brooms, vacuum cleaners, mops and pails, etc.
- When using personal protective equipment, the worker is not sensitive to or has allergic reactions to working with cleaning agents that contain chemicals.
- Walking to and working in various building on arboretum grounds in which there are floors and offices on different levels that may require ascending and descending stairs.
- Lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs. to empty trash containers, move tables and chairs, and carry pails of water and other equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with less than 3 points
- Kneeling, bending, stooping, grabbing, and reaching for regular and general duties.
- Experience with cleaning in a public setting is preferred.
Review of applications with begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should submit a résumé online to:
Posting: April 2014
Close: Until Filled
The Holden Arboretum is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace.
CATAPUSS VETERINARY dba ADAMSON VETERINARY SERVICES
RECEPTIONISTS (Part-Time positions open at this time)
We are always glad to accept résumés from enthusiastic, professional, hard-working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
Candidate should be/ have professional and strong communication skills; personable; customer service skills; problem solving skills; organized; detail oriented; motivated; able to prioritize, punctual; flexible; able to work in a fast paced environment; can follow written and verbal directions thoroughly; able to multi-task; computer skills; able to stand, walk, kneel, stoop, maneuver for a long duration of time; able to lift and carry 50 Lbs on a regular basis; at least 18 years old; able to work independently within a teamwork environment; able to work weekends and holidays.
If you are interested, please send or drop-off your résumé to:
Adamson Veterinary Services
375 W. State Street
Salem, OH 44460
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and list "Resume for Reception Position" in the subject line
RECEPTIONIST/ MEDICAL RECORDS
ESSEX OF SALEM is looking for two Weekend/Evening Receptionists/ Medical Records person(s)!
Hours: EVERY OTHER WEEKEND:
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10:00am-6:00pm
2-3 WEEKDAY EVENINGS 3:30pm-7:00pm
Must also be available to cover Vacations, PTO days, Call-Offs, etc. which may include working day shift during the week.
Holidays will be rotated with other office staff.
- General computer knowledge
- Pleasant attitude
- Great organization skills
- Great multi-tasking skills
If you are interested, please apply @
Essex of Salem II 250
Fax résumé to 330-337-5389 Attn: Bonnie Lancaster
E-mail résumé to email@example.com
MANCAN HOT LIST
Check out our HOT LIST to find people with the skills and talents you need for your short- or long-term, direct-hire or temp-to-hire staffing needs. Please contact us today with the HOT LIST ID NUMBER listed-and we’ll be happy to fax you a résumé, set up an interview or schedule a start date.
For more information on a HOT LIST candidate, contact us at:
Welder Supervisor List #2057DF Available: Now
Candidate Description: Excellent and highly skilled supervisor with welding and fabrication. Candidate has 18 years of experience in a highly complex production facilities. Responsible for the scheduling of all welded and fabricated parts supplied to up to 6 different product lines while maintaining a reduced inventory level to control WIP. Improved part flow by implementing a Kanban system between departments. Reduced the cost of consumables by implementing TPM schedules. Participated / led 11 Continuous Improvement events which resulted in many process improvements.
Skills: Leadership, project management, welding, fabrication, lean manufacturing, financial analysis
Loan Specialist/Administration List # 2057LF Available: Now
Candidate Description: This candidate has previously worked as a loan processor with knowledge of all mortgage and load documents. Highly detailed oriented with experience dealing with all office procedures. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and dependable. Applicant is extremely organized and skilled with many software/hardware programs.
Skills: Title work, computer skills, underwriting, data processing, customer service
Laborer/machine operator List #2057DS Available: Now
Candidate Description: This candidate is looking for work in the Columbiana/Salem and surrounding areas. Candidate is versatile and has worked in manufacturing facilities as well as being a part time care taker (part time). Excellent with time management and very personable. Candidate currently is working 3 part time jobs and looking for something full time with room for growth. Is hardworking, loyal, and willing to take on extra projects. Pays attention to detail, inspection of final projects, production work. Enjoys both manufacturing and STNA work.
Skills: machine operating, laborer, inspection, STNA
Staffing Specialist - Mancan
120 South Union Ave
Alliance, OH 44601
Business: (330) 823-8010
Fax: (330) 823-9698
ATTENTION OTAT GRADUATES
Search for Ohio Occupational Therapy jobs at Advance
ATTENTION OTAT and PTAT GRADUATES:
Search for Jobs from the LeadersStat Rehab web site at www.leaderstatrehab.com/jobs.html