Project Hope (Health Profession Opportunity Grant) is an income eligible program designed to connect participants with a student coach who collaborates with them on a path to academic success and provide ongoing guidance and support. If you are struggling and want a career in healthcare but don't think it's possible to go to school, call us toll free today:
Programs available at Kent State University at East Liverpool and Kent State University at Salem include:
|ADN (Associate Degree in Nursing)|| Angela Suggs, 330-382-7519, email@example.com
|OTA (Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant Technology)||Brian Eastham, 330-382-7402, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PTA (Associate Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant Technology)||Brian Eastham, 330-382-7402, email@example.com|
|RadTech (Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology)||Lori Beulah, 330-337-4225, firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Transportation Assistance
- Emergency Funding
- Linkage to Community Support Services
- HOPE Rewards Program
Project Hope, funded by a federal grant, has three main objectives to be achieved by September 2015:
- To assist 200 students in obtaining an Associate Degree from a health program.
- To assist 600 students in obtaining a Certificate in a health field.
- To assist 800 individuals in becoming employed.